Website and digital marketing clinics go virtual!
With social distancing now a must, we spoke to Alex Ramsden, Head Motivator at Web Motivation about continuing his popular Digital Marketing workshops in the form of Virtual Online Clinics.
In the unusual world we are living in right now I am running virtual clinics and virtual training. I’d love to be able to help more of you out there in what perhaps in our normal every day life you couldn’t quite find the time to do. It will absolutely enrich your ability to be self contained with your website and digital marketing and save money moving forward!
This is super easy to set up. Full instructions about how and where to log on exactly will be sent upon registering.
My upcoming list of virtual online website and digital marketing clinics are as follows, you will need to register your spot in advance.
Virtual Online Website and Digital Marketing Knowledge Clinics – Register Here:
– 12:30pm-14:00pm – Tuesday 31st March 2020 – click here
– 10:30am-12:00pm – Thursday 9th April 2020 – click here
– 12:30pm-14:00pm – Wednesday 15th April 2020 – click here
– 10:30am-14:00pm – Wednesday 22nd April 2020 – click here
– 19:00pm-20:30pm – Monday 27th April 2020 – click here
For a full list of dates and times click here
How are you growing with your Website and Digital Marketing?
This is your opportunity to create a new direction for your Website and Digital Marketing in 2020. What you’re going to learn is going to be fun!
The Website & Digital Marketing Knowledge Clinics are a complete success. You need to be part of them, whether you are a business start up, entrepreneur or established businesses. Book now to avoid missing out on some really juicy content.
What will happen when you join one of the clinics?
A motivational introduction into Websites & Digital Marketing where you will also be ask your thoughtful questions should you wish to. And we must not forget your real benefit will be taking lots of inspirational notes.
Here is a flavour of some of the topics you will enjoy at one of the clinics:
– What makes a successful Website
– The world of WordPress & Website platforms
– Domains, Hosting & Security
– Playing with the Google monster – SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) & PPC (Pay Per Click)
– The Art of Blogging
– Social Media Drives Traffic to your Website
– Using Google Analytics to measure up your visitors
Both Virtual Training and Virtual Clinics are designed and tailored specifically around you and your Website and Digital Marketing so you can get the very best from it.
For further virtual website and digital marketing clinic details and times contact:
Alex Ramsden, Web Motivation
020 3637 8266 | 07740 578 212