Deputy Head of PE – Full-time at Trinity School Sevenoaks
Deputy Head of PE Full-time – Trinity School Sevenoaks
- Higher Education
- Education Management
- Government Administration
Employment Type – Full-time
Start Date: September 2020
Why work for Trinity School Sevenoaks?:
- We are a Christian school with a strong vision, values and leadership
- We strive to place staff and students at the centre of everything we do
- We will prioritise your development and help you achieve your career aspirations
- Our new sixth form opened in September 2018. You can play an important part in shaping the school’s future
- Our students are exceptionally well behaved, polite and teachers are able to teach
- We are confident you will enjoy coming to work each day
- There is a real unity across the school and at every level
- You will be joining a school where your efforts will not go unnoticed
- We deliver a broad curriculum across all 3 Key Stages with opportunity for teachers to teach in all departments up to Key Stage 5
- We are a growing school and have additional responsibility points available for the right candidates and timetable release time for additional responsibilities
- We are only interested in employing exceptional staff because we believe that our students deserve nothing less. If you are successful, we will recognise this in your remuneration package
- There is ample on-site staff parking and designated staff work rooms
- Good travel links to London (35 mins by train), M25 (10 mins) and we are located in the heart of rural Sevenoaks
You will be committed to the development and progress of students, able to facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential and you will be the sort of person who enjoys a collaborative team working style, relishes a challenge and is resilient. You should be able to teach at all key stages including Key Stage 5.
The successful candidate will lead and deliver a rich and diverse programme of clubs during and after school and contribute to a comprehensive programme of fixtures/competitions. You will aim to encourage maximum participation of sport amongst your student population, as well as be innovative and driven. Specialism in Netball would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
The aim is that sport and PE plays an integral part of life for students at Trinity. Are you the person to deliver on this?
Our school and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students. The successful applicant will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure and checks regarding proof of ID, medical clearance and the right to work in the UK.
If you would like any further information, arrange a visit or an informal discussion please contact Fiona Smith, HR Officer on 01732 469111.
To apply please use the application pack on the school’s website via the button below.
Closing Date: 11/03/2020 at 23:45
Interviews: March 2020