Sales Executive wanted at leading independent CRM consultancy based near Sevenoaks
£25,000 a year (OTE £50,000)
Location: Sundridge, Kent
Collier Pickard is a leading independent CRM consultancy. Over the last 15 years, we have built a reputation for outstanding customer care and market-leading expertise. This has resulted in a list of loyal, satisfied clients throughout the UK and Europe, including Government bodies, media companies, language schools and finance firms.
To support our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for a sales executive who wants to develop their career in software solution sales to B2B clients across the UK. This is a golden opportunity for you to benefit from a training and mentoring program geared to helping you scale the career ladder.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Managing existing customer relationships to ensure that the client continues to get the very best from their CRM system
- Generate your own leads through research and contacting potential customers to qualify their needs
- Work with the marketing department to nurture leads into clients
- Constantly seek out new revenue-generating opportunities to ensure that company targets are met
- Effectively present the key features and benefits of our products and services to secure new business and handle customer objections if required through software demonstrations and board-level presentations
- Previous experience in B2B sales is a requirement however, experience selling software and solutions is not necessary
- A passion for learning and a desire to build a career in software solution selling
- Experience generating new business and managing current customer relationships
- Minimum of Maths and English GSCE Grade ‘C’ or equivalent
- The role is based from our offices in Sundridge, Kent, so your own transport is a requirement.
What you can expect from working at Collier Pickard:
- On-the-Job training
- We don’t expect you to have experience selling IT Software and Solutions and have every intention of providing you with the resources and experience to become brilliant salespeople
- Great opportunities to move your career forward
- We will be offering you more than just a job, we are looking to help start an exciting and successful career in the IT and Solutions industry
If you’re interested in this role, give us a call at 01959 560410.
Or email: email@example.com
Strictly no agencies.
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
Job Type: Full-time, Commission
Salary: £25,000.00 /year
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)