Part time Retail Assistant Manager – Sevenoaks
Retail Assistant Manager – Cancer Research UK, Sevenoaks
Part time, Permanent, 15 hours
£8.50 per hour + excellent benefits
Do you have retail experience and are now looking for your next step? Are you looking for the opportunity to progress and develop your managerial skills? If so we would love to hear from you!
Join us today as an Assistant Store Manager at our Sevenoaks store.
We have over 1700 members of staff working across our network of 600 shops, with the united goal of having 3 out of 4 survivors of Cancer by 2034. As the most successful retail chain in the charity sector, our stores raise more money for our cause than anyone else on the high street, last year bringing in £25.3 million pounds.
What will I be doing?
In this varied role, we are looking for someone who is passionate about making a difference. You’ll be hard working, happy to get stuck in and have some experience supervising or managing.
- Use your expert selling skills to assist the Shop Manager in maximising profit and hitting agreed targets.
- Maintain customer service and care always.
- Supervise and manage both paid staff and volunteers in the Shop Managers absence
- Hit processing targets, by supporting the Shop Manager with processing and generating stock.
- Support the Shop Manager with implementing new processes in store.
For a more details job description click here: https://sway.office.com/KWzWnxoUnu4Twr6e?ref=Link
- Experience in retail
- Some management or supervisory experience
- Experience working to set targets
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to adapt easily
What are the perks….
- Experience creating new visual & design displays
- Gaining significant knowledge and understanding of retail operations and high street retail fashion
- Experience interacting with various teams across the wider organisation
- Experience of managing a diverse team of people
- The opportunity to work in an environment where your development is actively encouraged
- 25 days annual leave increasing with service
- Competitive pension scheme, season loan tickets, and deals at your favourite restaurants
To apply CLICK HERE