Make your own festive decorations and gifts at the Hospices of Hope Christmas craft workshop
Why not try your hand at the Hospices of Hope Christmas Craft Workshop on Saturday 16 November at Bessels Green Baptist Church Hall , Bessels Green, (TN132PS) between 3pm and 6pm.
Join the Otford-based charity in making Christmas presents and decorations, whilst chilling out with a glass of mulled wine and delicious Christmas nibbles. The event costs £15 per person and all ages welcome.
Fundraising and Resources Director, Anna Perolls, said: “Our Christmas Crafts Workshop is the perfect way to get into the festive mood. Participants can relax and chat, enjoy seasonal drinks and nibbles and enjoy some creative time. At the end of the day everyone will have created some beautiful handmade gifts for friends and family.”
For more information or to book your place, call the events team on 01959 525110 or email them on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hospices of Hope
- Hospices of Hope is a registered charity based in Otford. It was founded by Tunbridge Wells resident, Graham Perolls CMG, OBE. Graham established the Ellenor Hospice in Dartford. He then visited a cancer hospital in Romania in the late 1980’s and was shocked by the conditions he witnessed there. He decided to use his expertise gained with the Ellenor to make a difference in Romania and surrounding countries.
- Through country partners Hospices of Hope offers hospice services in Romania, Albania, Serbia and Moldova and is looking to expand those services into other countries in the region. As well as providing services HOH also trains medical professionals in hospice care techniques.
- Since it was founded the charity has helped more than 40,000 patients and trained more than 20,000 healthcare professionals
- 90p out of every £1 raised by Hospices of Hope goes to our work in South East Europe.
- The charity has a number of shops in the region including the main shop and tearoom in Otford